Friday, July 16, 2010

Ingrid Michaelson 7/9/10

Aside from fashion I'm hoping to post a lot of concert pictures on this blog. Last week I had the pleasure of seeing Ingrid Michaelson for the third time...she is as crazy and wonderful as ever. The Slowdown was PACKED and since we had already seen her twice from the front row, we decided to take it easy and relax aways back. Which made for lovely concert-going, but slightly shitty pictures. My apologies.

Jason Reeves...essentially a Jason Mraz look/sound alike. Although the song 'Wishing Weed' definitely had its merits.

"I should tell you that you were my first love" - instructed heart choreography during "The Hat". Although some people's hearts looked more like goggles, it was still adorbs.

"You and I"- Ingrid and the whole gang.

I love the Slowdownnnnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment