Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gucci at 90

Frida Giannini said that her two main sources of inspiration for Gucci's 90th anniversary show was 1970's vintage and Florence Welch, the lead singer of Florence and the Machine. A self-professed Florence fan/borderline freak, I was super excited to see what this collection would bring, and I wasn't disappointed. Bold colours like turquoise and mustard yellow dominated the collection, and the sheer chiffon evening gowns would be perfect for any red carpet event. Also, I can 100% see Florence on stage pounding that massive drum in one of these gorgeous gowns...hopefully my wishes come true because that would be (for lack of better words) fucking awesome. Also, sorry for the photo overload, I just couldn't narrow down such a fabulous collection any more than this.

















all photos from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment